Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mike and Amy

When Amy asked me to take their pictures, I thought that the Mesa Arts Center would be a great location. This is one of my favorite places to take pictures as there are many great backdrops available. Thanks Mike and Amy for letting me take your pictures!

It had been awhile since doing a photo shoot, but I think that these turned out pretty well. It was nice to get back into photography after taking a little break.

For those who are wondering, I ran a photoshop action on the first two pictures called Midnight Sepia 2. I believe this action can be found at this site, however I am not responsible for the content of that site..





3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is a great location. I love the pictures. You do a great job!

Mindy said...

Wow. These are great!

nana.amc said...

Great job on the pictures, David. My favorite is the one with them leaning on the rail. The lines created in the background are great and both Mike and Amy look so relaxed.